Gruno's was founded in 1953, by Lester G. Gruno. The store was originally founded on quality, trust, service and loyalty and has continued to uphold those values today. In 1982, jewelry designer, Brent Meade, purchased the store from Lester and later moved to its current location at 801 N. Perryville Road, in 2000. In 2014, Gruno's Diamonds opened up a second location in Madison, WI. Today Gruno's Diamonds is proud to be a family owned and operated business. We are proud to provide a place where customers can come with their investments and feel that they will be very well taken care of.