Oris Big Crown ProPilot Calibre 114
# 01 114 7746 4063-SET 8 22 19
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Size (Diameter): 35
- Dial Material: Grey dial
- Luminous Material: Numerals and hands Superluminova BG W9
- Strap/Bracelet: Stainless steel
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet, folding clasp
- Type: Hand winding
- Vibrations: 21â€™600 A/h, 3 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 114. Dimensions: Ă 34.00 mm, 15'''
- Power Reserve: 240 hrs
- 10 bar
The Oris Big Crown ProPilot Calibre 114 is the latest expression of Oris’s long-standing ties to aviation – it made its first pilot’s watch in the early 1910s – and also the first watch to carry the independent Swiss company's innovative in-house developed Calibre 114, which features a 10-day power reserve, a non-linear power reserve indicator and a 24-hour second time zone.
|Name||Big Crown ProPilot Calibre 114|
|Stock Number||01 114 7746 4063-SET 8 22 19|
|Collection||Oris Big Crown Propilot|
For over 116 years, Oris has been making purely mechanical watches in Hölstein, Switzerland. Comprised of four worlds: Diving, Aviation, Culture, and Motor Sport, Oris watches are made for everyday wear and offer the luxury of common sense. That means Oris provides the best possible watch for the money, using useful complications and functional designs. Staying true to a rich heritage, Oris is one of the few Swiss watch companies to remain independently owned and operated.