Oris Divers Sixty-Five
# 01 733 7720 4054-07 4 21 18
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case, minutes scale top ring
- Dial Material: Black dial
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova light old radium
- Strap/Bracelet: Rubber
- Material: Black rubber strap, stainless steel buckle
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 733, base SW 200-1. Dimensions: Ă 25.60 mm, 11 1/2â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 10 bar
Oris has dived back in time and is delighted to present the Oris Divers Sixty-Five – a revival of an iconic diver’s watch that first appeared in the Oris collection 50 years ago. The new Oris Divers Sixty-Five shares the retro looks of the 1960s original, but it’s been modernised using 21st century watchmaking techniques. The case is made of anti-corrosive stainless steel. The vintage-inspired bubble-curved glass is made of scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and comes with anti-reflective coating on the inside to reduce glare and increase legibility underwater.
|Stock Number||01 733 7720 4054-07 4 21 18|
Oris is one of a small handful of Swiss watch brands that makes only mechanical watches. A mechanical watch is a thing of beauty, designed according to principles that have been around for generations and will continue long into the future. Oris is constantly striving to make better watches that offer beautiful, innovative functions and advanced performance levels. For example, the in-house developed Calibre 400 Series of Swiss Made automatics promises a five-day power reserve, anti-magnetism and a 10-year warranty and 10-year recommended service intervals.