Oris Artelier Chronometer, Date
# 01 737 7721 4031-07 8 21 79
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Dial Material: Silver guilloche dial
- Luminous Material: Hands Superluminova C3 Green Line
- Strap/Bracelet: Stainless steel
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet, butterfly folding clasp
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 737, base SW 200-1. Dimensions: Ă 25.60 mm, 11 1/2â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 5 bar
This watch is a bridge between the past and the future. Chronometers were designed by seafaring nations for navigation – now they’re highly stylish and accurate watches for dry land. The watch movement has passed the test of the COSC (The Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres).
|Name||Artelier Chronometer, Date|
|Stock Number||01 737 7721 4031-07 8 21 79|
Oris is one of a small handful of Swiss watch brands that makes only mechanical watches. A mechanical watch is a thing of beauty, designed according to principles that have been around for generations and will continue long into the future. Oris is constantly striving to make better watches that offer beautiful, innovative functions and advanced performance levels. For example, the in-house developed Calibre 400 Series of Swiss Made automatics promises a five-day power reserve, anti-magnetism and a 10-year warranty and 10-year recommended service intervals.