Oris Artelier Pointer Day Date
# 01 755 7742 4051-07 5 21 64FC
- Material: Multi-piece stainless steel case
- Dial Material: Silver guilloche dial
- Luminous Material: Hands Superluminova C3
- Strap/Bracelet: Leather
- Material: Black leather strap, stainless steel folding clasp
- Type: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Vibrations: 28â€™800 A/h, 4 Hz
- Details: Number: Oris 755, base SW 220-1. Dimensions: Ă 25.60 mm, 11 1/2â€™â€™â€™
- Power Reserve: 38 hrs
- 5 bar
The Oris Artelier Pointer Day Date is one of Oris’s signature designs. The pointer function was first introduced into an Oris watch in 1938 and here indicates the day of the week. It sits in the elegant Artelier case, a versatile, timeless design with a streamlined, stylish silhouette.
|Name||Artelier Pointer Day Date|
|Stock Number||01 755 7742 4051-07 5 21 64FC|
Oris is one of a small handful of Swiss watch brands that makes only mechanical watches. A mechanical watch is a thing of beauty, designed according to principles that have been around for generations and will continue long into the future. Oris is constantly striving to make better watches that offer beautiful, innovative functions and advanced performance levels. For example, the in-house developed Calibre 400 Series of Swiss Made automatics promises a five-day power reserve, anti-magnetism and a 10-year warranty and 10-year recommended service intervals.