TUDOR Clair de Rose
- Case: 34Mm Steel Case With Polished Finish
- Bezel: Smooth Steel Bezel With Polished Finish
- Dial: Opaline With 8 Diamonds
- Winding Crown: Steel Screw-Down Winding Crown, With Transparent Blue Spinel Cabochon
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 100M (330 Ft)
- Bracelet: Steel Bracelet With Folding Clasp And Safety Catch Steel Attachments
All prices are Tudor's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Tudor reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. Sized Bracelets are Final Sale.
34 mm steel case, Steel bracelet
|Name||Clair de Rose|
|Collection||Clair de Rose|
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.