TUDOR Black Bay
- Case: 41Mm Steel Case With Polished And Satin Finish
- Bezel: Steel Unidirectional Rotatable Bezel With Disc In Matt Blue Anodised Aluminium
- Dial: Black With Grey Index, Domed
- Winding Crown: Screw-Down Steel Winding Crown, With The Tudor Rose Engraved And Black-Lacquered, With Blue Anodised Aluminium Winding Crown Tube
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire Crystal
- Waterproofness: Waterproof To 200M (660 Ft)
- Bracelet: Blue Aged Leather Strap With Folding Buckle And Safety Clasp
All prices are Tudor's suggested retail prices before applicable taxes. Tudor reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. Sized Bracelets are Final Sale.
41 mm steel case, Aged leather strap
Tudor is a Swiss-made watch brand, offering mechanical watches with sophisticated style and proven reliability. The origins of Tudor date back to 1926, when ‘The Tudor’ was first registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder, Hans Wilsdorf. Throughout their history, Tudor watches have been chosen by the boldest adventurers and seasoned professionals alike.